Kohler Flapper replacement

Users who are viewing this thread

atfdmike

Reaction score
Hi, I have a Kohler San Raphael one piece toilet that has always seemed to need the jiggle technique to get a good seal. I replaced the flapper once with the original Kohler part, but I wondered if maybe one of the pros would recommend a different brand or replacement for the Kohler part that would work better. The original Kohler number on the toilet is K 3397 and the number on the flapper I used is 42388. I have a well and it drives me crazy when I hear the pump kick on....I know the toilet is leaking! Thanks for any suggestions!

atfdmike

Reaction score
flapper

Thanks for taking the time to reply! I believe that is just what I am going to do. I am a bit disappointed with the toilets behavior, and the old saying is that to repeat mistakes and expect a different outcome is a definition of insanity, so I will go with the Korky's and see how it goes. Thanks again.

Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks