Kohler Flair Roman Faucet Cartridge Removal

Users who are viewing this thread

Teeo

Reaction score
Heres a pic of a faucet handle that we are trying to remove. We are working on another bathroom in the house and the homeowner states that the hot water side of this whirlpool became clogged right after we turned the main shutoff back on after doing some soldering. Yes, we did take our time slowly turning it back on but they have one inch line coming in with tremendous pressure.
I have two questions:
  • 1. Any tips on trying to remove this, it looks like somebody has already stripped it a bit.. (we did remove the clip on the top and the blue piece, but can't budge the part below)
  • 2. What brand of faucet / cartridge is this if I'm successful in removing it?
Worse case scenario, will be removing tile etc...to gain access from underneath.
Thanks in advance.
IMG_0326.JPG IMG_0327.JPG IMG_0328.JPG

Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks