Kohler Cimarron Question

Users who are viewing this thread

Jadnashua

Retired Defense Industry Engineer xxx
Reaction score
FWIW, there is NO industry standard for class X flushing on a toilet...it is something made up by Kohler and is typical, NIH, and now they're on their 5th or 6th version trying to get it right. So, you can take it as MAYBE a variation on a theme, entirely a Kohler thing, and their newest version may or may not be 'better' at flushing. Same idea with introducing a new car model...it's obviously 'better' than last year's model, and often, they try to attach some catchy phrase to it to help 'differentiate' it with the previous version.

As to flush technology, there are gravity flush, pressure assisted flush, and a few others, typically only used in commercial situations. There are siphon jet bowls, and washdown bowls, and sometimes slight variations on that theme (like Toto's double cyclone - great bowl wash).

Companies can call it what they want, and their execution and quality may differ (sometimes significantly), but the technology on all is relatively similar.

Starwarsith88

Reporter
Reaction score
Also GoKohlerGo, what grade you going into? I'm going into 6th grade! I really want to go to the Kohler Factory!!!!!!!

GoKohlerGo

Brand New Plumber
Reaction score
Also GoKohlerGo, what grade you going into? I'm going into 6th grade! I really want to go to the Kohler Factory!!!!!!!
I'm going in to my sophomore year of college. I LOVE the Kohler Factory, I went on a tour in August 2012. The design center-you will be amazed at what is there, they have EVERYTHING you could think of for a bathroom or kitchen.

Starwarsith88

Reporter
Reaction score
I am so happy! We are going to pick up the new Cimarron tomorrow! I can't wait! And, if the kohler cimarron is good, we might be putting in a Kohler Memoirs Stately toilet in our house!

GoKohlerGo

Brand New Plumber
Reaction score
I am so happy! We are going to pick up the new Cimarron tomorrow! I can't wait! And, if the Kohler Cimarron is good, we might be putting in a Kohler Memoirs Stately toilet in our house!
Awesome!! The Memoirs is awesome too. They both are very good.

k-3496-cimarron-terrylove-01.jpg

Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks