Kohler Cayuga wall mount

Users who are viewing this thread

hoytlambert

Reaction score
Could anyone please help!!! I had a Kohler K-3440 called a cayuga in fresh green...I know don't ask. It broke and I have been searching forever to find this toilet but cannot. I have looked at the american standard, eliger, and crane but the color of green by all these manufactures is dark or only in white like the crane. Does anyone know links where they might stock this item or am I spiting into the wind. In addition, any other manufacture that produced this color would also suffice as long as it was wall hung.

Thank you,
Hoyt

hj

Master Plumber
Reaction score
Website
www.terrylove.com
toilet

UNfortunately, Kohler only keeps "special" colors for a short time. Fresh Green, being one of them. No other company made any color similar. At one time Case was producing toilets to match other companies but they stopped doing so when they merged with Briggs. I think you are out of luck. Now if you needed a Pink Champagne toilet I could help you out.

Jimbo

Plumber
Reaction score
Fresh Green was in the Kohler palette from 1971 to 1980. If your lav sink is this color, you will never match it. I suggest to people that they go with a white china and then use accessories ( towels, wall paper, etc) to bring in the colors they like.

Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks