Kitchen Sprayer Replacement Delta RP54807

Users who are viewing this thread

Tenille Martin

Reaction score
I’m trying to replace my kitchen sprayer due to leaking. The end piece WILL NOT come off. The piece that connects under the sink won’t come off. I just went to Home Depot and they couldn’t find anything that would work. I’m attaching pics. I’ve tried adjustable pliers, wrench and needle nose. I’m assuming the tabs on either side have to be pressed in

8CF84463-ABC2-4026-87CC-624D20820A11.jpeg

Tenille Martin

Reaction score
The tabs need to be lifted outward to release.
I just got it off! But now the new quick release won’t click. I fit the quick release on and it’s snug but as soon as I turn the water on it starts leaking. It doesn’t “click” into place

Tenille Martin

Reaction score
I just got it off! But now the new quick release won’t click. I fit the quick release on and it’s snug but as soon as I turn the water on it starts leaking. It doesn’t “click” into place

image.jpg
image.jpg

Tenille Martin

Reaction score
The new fitting looks different.
It is. It’s a universal hose replacement with adaptors. I brought pics of everything to Home Depot and that’s what they gave me, they promised it would fit. There was no name brand anywhere on the faucet or sprayers. I’m beyond frustrated. I can’t afford a new faucet …

Tuttles Revenge

In the Trades
Reaction score
I wouldn't trust a "Universal" fitting to fit that. Buy an OEM Delta sprayer assembly built for the faucet you have installed. Its not worth the risk.

Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks