Kitchen sink, slow drain and NOT CLOGGED

Users who are viewing this thread

FeliciaRR

Reaction score
Large sink on left, drain approximately 4" lower than smaller sink on right. When running water in large sink, water goes up the drain and water level becomes equal in both bowls. I can even run water in the smaller sink and additional water does not raise the water level in it, but any added water in larger sink raises water in both sinks. Eventually both sinks drains with the water level going down evenly. Large sink goes into baffled "T" with one side of the T leading up to the small sink drain and the other side of the T going to the P trap. There is NO CLOG. Small sink drains perfectly. I have taken all plumbing apart repeatedly, ran a 25' snake down the one way drain and it comes up clean. I have also ran it up the drain from the clean out, still nothing. Studor vent is new and well about drains. Drain and waste pipes are slightly down hill. Somebody has to have an answer. Thanks

Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks