Kitchen sink leak

Users who are viewing this thread

Majorweenie

Reaction score
Hello everyone,

I have a leak under my kitchen sink. It seems like it is coming from the black plastic part and is dripping down the black and silver hoses. The black hose is the pull out faucet/ sink sprayer. What is this black piece called? Is this an easy fix? Thank you for reading.

PXL_20221020_225529175~2.jpg

Sylvan

Still learning
Reaction score
Hello everyone,

I have a leak under my kitchen sink. It seems like it is coming from the black plastic part and is dripping down the black and silver hoses. The black hose is the pull out faucet/ sink sprayer. What is this black piece called? Is this an easy fix? Thank you for reading.
Not an ez fix

Terry

The Plumbing Wizard
Staff member
Reaction score
Website
terrylove.com
If you have a pull out faucet, then I would recommend pulling the spray head out and looking to see if it's leaking where the hose threads on. Often, over time that connection gets loose. If it's dripping there, snug it up. It might be that easy.

sprayhead-leak.jpg

Last edited:
Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks