kitchen faucet installation

Users who are viewing this thread

RURAH

Reaction score
I am ready to choose a single lever kitchen faucet to be installed on a granite countertop. I have the choice of a one hole or a three hole mounted faucet. Would you recommend one over the other? Is one sturdier than the other? Can a single hole one wobble or loosen? Thanks!

Jadnashua

Retired Defense Industry Engineer xxx
Reaction score
It's a matter of preference...which do you like more? I suppose that if you really manhandled a single hole job you could rotate it, but most of them rotate the head easily, and won't affect the stationary base. If installed properly, I don't think you'd have a problem with either. Personally, I've got a single hole faucet next to mine. I actually mounted it at around 2 o'clock and put a filtered water faucet in back where a normal faucet is mounted, along with a soap dispenser complementing the faucet location on the other side.

Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks