Kingston Brass, Shower Valve ID

Users who are viewing this thread

Sbude57

Reaction score
New member, long time lurker. I'm a plumber in Powell OH, and have a customer who broke the handle off her shower valve. Part of the valve stem went with it so I need a new cartridge. Well I've located the cartridge, but she has lost or discarded the trim. I've looked at all the major manufacturers hoping to match the cartridge with one of theirs, but no luck. The cartridge is an HC44-44mm, at least that's the number I got off of a plumbing supply website. Anyway, any help would be greatly appreciated, I really don't want to have to install a new valve because it looks like it will be a real pain, you know where.

buda-01.jpg
buda-02.jpg
buda-03.jpg
buda-04.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:

Sbude57

Reaction score
I know who will know !
Is he on this forum? A little more information. The home owner contacted the previous owner who had initially remodeled the shower. His "plumber" who cannot be found, bought it at Lowes...he thinks. Off to look at Glacier Bay shower valves.

Marlinman

In the Trades
Reaction score
Good Morning guys. The valve was distributed by Kingston brass. It is still available.

1655198711131.png

kb3630-parts.jpg

KBRP3631C.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks