Kinetico model 50 brine tank water level

Users who are viewing this thread

Ace Hunter

Reaction score
How high should the water level be in the brine tank on a Kinetico Model 50? I was getting ready to add salt and I was just curious if mine is too low. It is about one inch above the perforated deck at the bottom as shown below. If it is too low, is it an easy adjustment? I have never really noticed this before since I keep the salt half full most times.
20210323-171901.jpg

Mike Rutkow

Reaction score
I am interested in this answer also. I went to add salt for the first time in a month and it didn't use any. I scooped all out and tank was dry. I poured bucket of hot water in and regened 2x. Poured hot water in float cylinder too. 1st regen didn't fill water above grid. 2nd time it raised the water to about 2 inches above grid. I remember it always being about that height when I let all the salt dissolve or forget to check on it and salt runs out. So I got a service guy coming next week for yearly service and will ask him. Let me know if you find out anything on your end.

Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks