Kinetico Keeps Dripping after Regeneration

Users who are viewing this thread

SapperCSM

Reaction score
Greetings,

My Kinetico 2040 continues to drip or exit a steady stream after a regeneration cycle. It stops after I manually regenerate to the 12 o’clock position.

Any ideas?

Thank you in advance
Vinny

GoingQuiet

In the Trades
Reaction score
My experience with Kinetico was that I was very interested in the product because the two tank system plus 3rd tank for brine uses no electricity or clock: completely water powered for the regen cycle and initiated by a gallons-used counter. That’s really cool. I became interested in wanting to add Kinetico sales and service to my product line.

So I called them in Ohio, I believe. Kinetico policy was to allow only one authorized dealer/servicer per State. I was denied training and access to parts. This was in 2006. Plenty of my customers, who I’ve been adopted by as their service tech had Kinetico systems pre-existing.

If their old policies still stand, you’re stuck with a few options: Deal with the authorized in-State dealer, a dealer who might travel to you from a bordering state, take the head apart looking for the cause of the issue, or lastly cut bait.

In 30 years, Kinetico is the only name brand that I’ve ever encountered to deny me training or parts access, and that’s across all of my experiences in the fields of plumbing, heating and air conditioning. Usually a manufacturer will bend over backwards to help a tech have a good experience with their product. I wish you the best of luck.

Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks