• 2 user setting • Docking station easy to install and clean
• Heated seat with temperature control
• Water premist of bowl before each use

k300-washlet-01.jpg

K300-01 Washlet. SW3036-01

k300-washlet-02.jpg

k300-washlet-03.jpg

cat-helping-out.jpg

Tiger is helping me to remove the old toilet and and install the new MS604114CEFG with K300 Washlet.

JerryR

Reaction score
Thanks for posting this. We just closed on a weekend/vacation house and we miss our Toto S350e Washlet and Toto Drake we installed 4 years ago in our primary home. So after only one week in the new home a new Toto Drake toilet and Toto K300 is scheduled to be delivered early next week.

The K300 seems like a good choice for this house since the toilet is in the bathroom, not in its own room. My S300e is in separate toilet room so entering that room automatically lifts the lid.

The only features that are missing in the K300 vs the S350e are auto seat open/close, night light and e-water pre mist. It has pre mist but not with E-water+.

TOTO SW3046#01 S500e WASHLET Electronic Bidet Toilet Seat with EWATER+ and Contemporary Lid, Elongated, Cotton White

Last edited by a moderator:

JerryR

Reaction score
Well, I installed the K300 Washlet and a new Toto Drake. Wife is VERY HAPPY NOW!

The remote on the K300 is more basic compared to the S350e but it’s very functional.

Our only delay was trying to get a Toto Drake locally or delivered in a reasonable time. I ordered one from Lowes and after 3 weeks it had not yet arrived. I then ordered from Wayfair and got an email that it would not be delivered for another 6 weeks. Four days later it arrived via FedEx Ground without any damage.

I just finished swapping out the toilet using a Saniseal and installing the Washlet in about 30 minutes. I just took the Drake and K300 Washlet for a “test ride”. AHH, the warm water cleansing make it feel like putting in a pair of comfortable old shoes.

If you have ever experienced a Bidet seat you will never be without one again.

Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks