K-9616 CP, Help me ID and replace this part!

Users who are viewing this thread

Laurie Bell

Reaction score
image.jpg
image.jpg

I have an older tub in my house. I have no idea what brand it is and I’d like to replace the handles with chrome. Any ideas? I’ll post a picture.

Last edited by a moderator:

hj

Master Plumber
Reaction score
Website
www.terrylove.com
It looks like a Kohler Cribbean (72" long), or Steeping Bath (60"). for the Caribbean they are part #K-9616 CP, or for the Steeping Bath #K-9623 CP. Either still available from Kohler, but quite pricey.

Laurie Bell

Reaction score
It looks like a Kohler Cribbean (72" long), or Steeping Bath (60"). for the Caribbean they are part #K-9616 CP, or for the Steeping Bath #K-9623 CP. Either still available from Kohler, but quite pricey.

I can’t find them anywhere.

Laurie Bell

Reaction score
They are EVERYWHERE. Just put the number for your tub in your search bar and press ENTER. You will get dozens of sites.
I did and every place says discontinued and not sure when they will get any more. Do you have a site that actually has one? Mine is 16 3/8 in length

Terry

The Plumbing Wizard
Staff member
Reaction score
Website
terrylove.com
I would remove them and have them replated. I don't think it will cost you as much that way.
They can plate them with any finish you want.

Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks