Just to get you guys worked up, what do you think of this?

Users who are viewing this thread

Cookie

Reaction score
HJ, did you seriously, not get that? Were you asking me HJ or Dave? Or are you just grumpy this morning?

Last edited:

Cookie

Reaction score
Well, Gary, I tried to stop the meaness and fighting here and for that I got whacked, :) Some person even said I was deleting their posts or adding to them, and I wasn't, or I was a stick in the mud because I was taking away their fun; I had nothing to do with their complaints, I was just there, wrong place, wrong time. This is a nice forum that Terry made I would hate to see it go to the dogs. But, it isn't mine and people can do or say what they want, as long as it doesn't affect me.

NHmaster

Master Plumber
Reaction score
Gary, you are sounding a bit paranioid there buddy :D

Cookie, you are such a nice person. Why would anyone want to argue with you>

Gary Slusser

That's all folks!
Reaction score
Website
www.qualitywaterassociates.com
Gary, you are sounding a bit paranioid there buddy :D
Really? Every word is true, he's like a little lap dog nippin' at my heel. I think it's hilarious. He's teamed up with Previous Members ShezaKG1 etc. etc. etc. and Allen something. I believe you know her, she's a driller, and on your Friends list. Now buddy THAT'S funny! LOL

NHmaster

Master Plumber
Reaction score
That's hilarious. You have your own little band of internet stalkers. You may need to hire a body guard :D

So Allen is a girl? How do you keep up with this stuff? speaking of which, where did HE/she go?

Gary Slusser

That's all folks!
Reaction score
Website
www.qualitywaterassociates.com
That's hilarious. You have your own little band of internet stalkers. You may need to hire a body guard :D

So Allen is a girl? How do you keep up with this stuff? speaking of which, where did HE/she go?
Yes it appears that I do have stalkers, maybe I can sell'em something!

A body guard.... are you saying you know he carries? He said he was from ME but he's actually from NH. Yep, a girl; you have to be more aware of your surroundings Pete. Andy, her and him have been very quiet the last 1-2 days. Maybe it was something I said to mods in my travels. One mod commented in a thread, kinda hinting to nh (like someone here does) and my good buddy nh hasn't said a word there since. That's 2 forums done now, there's only one more and I think my attractiveness will fade quickly.

Now the driller girl... she's as thick as her personal max 480' well is deep and will require more percussion before she goes with the attitude adjustment. But you should have no doubts that we'll git'er done. psssst watch H20.

BTW, I like the self cleaning clear PVC trap.

NHmaster

Master Plumber
Reaction score
I'd rather have groupees but at my age and weight and considering that most of my hair has decided to take up residence on other parts of my body, unless they are blind I don't see that happening.

Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks