Just curious

Discussion in 'Plumbing Forum, Professional & DIY Advice' started by Sylvan, Mar 19, 2019.

1. Sylvan

Sylvan Still learning

plumbing - fire suppression - boiler inspector
    During the past several months I have been working on cases as an expert witness

Seems everyone of these "victims" were severely scalded in showers or ex posed heating lines where children were burned

Here is the one that I am looking forward to testifying for as I was hired to be a expert for the plaintiff and the radiator DID NOT explode

https://www.ny1.com/nyc/all-borough...arents-suing-nyc-for-radiator-explosion-bronx

Are there any other master plumbers who are involved in cases like this and if so what is their going rate?