Just completed another 8 Hr course

Users who are viewing this thread

Sylvan

Still learning
Reaction score
Plumbing and fire suppression and gas fitting and boiler inspections codes and installations are getting a lot more complex

Attachments

• IMG_2639.JPG
    IMG_2639.JPG
    94.6 KB · Views: 422

Sylvan

Still learning
Reaction score
Terry I have a NYC master plumbing license and a NYC master suppression piping contractors license

I renew my licenses every three years so I need to take an 8 hr class on code changes (1968 code was much better) and then OSHA changes and legal changes affecting the licenses and other codes relating to the licenses such as my boiler inspections and installations has changed drastically over the past 3 years.

The expert witness is still the same .. No one takes personally responsibility . Child is scalded it is the building owners fault. Portable in front of a building in january -10 degrees and there is ice in front of the boilers trailer and some "victim" slips I testify that the steam safety valves was either defective or possibly there was a leak inside the trailer

Look at this case I'm on read between the lines I am hired to go after the landlord and was at the police property room and I will be thrilled to tell a jury " As an expert I will swear the radiator DID NOT EXPLODE" https://www.nytimes.com/2017/12/15/nyregion/homeless-girls-radiator-steam-sue-vayoh.html

And

http://www.nydailynews.com/new-york/bronx/bronx-radiator-explosion-kills-toddlers-article-1.2901985

Sylvan

Still learning
Reaction score
To my Fellow veterans

Thank you for your service

My, my how times have changed

When I finished boot camp and was back in NYC on leave I was walking through Kennedy airport and same bimbo called me "baby killer"

Now if you are pro life you're a racist and are against women's rights to kill babies especially in NY

Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks