Jaclo: Any opinions or experience with Jaclo

Users who are viewing this thread

timsean

Reaction score
I am looking at Jaclo shower valves (thermostatic valve, diverter, and hand shower). Anyone with experience with Jaclo? How does the quality compare with, say, Grohe? Also ease of repair, parts availability, how often repairs are needed?

Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks!

Tim

Blindman

Reaction score
I realize this thread is a few years old but I am curious if you install the Jaclo valves and if they were high quality?
looking to install a set of the roaring 20's oil rubbed bronze 3/4" valves in my new bathroom build

thanks

JohnfrWhipple

BATHROOM DESIGN & BUILD
Reaction score
I realize this thread is a few years old but I am curious if you install the Jaclo valves and if they were high quality?
looking to install a set of the roaring 20's oil rubbed bronze 3/4" valves in my new bathroom build

thanks

We have had good luck so far with this brand. A couple issues with the tub fill diverter pull tabs but nothing we could not fix easily. On two jobs this diverter allowed dripping from the filler when the hand held was in action. Making sure that the roughin was installed so that it came further up off of the tub decks made both installs perfect.

Nice looking stuff

Blindman

Reaction score
thanks for the reply John
hard to find info on this brand searching google a couple people liked them and a couple didn't but no real info and if you search for any brand you will always find someone who doesn't like it.
Will post my experience with them after I am done the shower build

Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks