Is Toto G500 the right choice?

Users who are viewing this thread

pkinghamintdes

Reaction score
I need to know if the G500 is a good choice for our new construction master bath. The situation is my husband has Parkinsons causing frequent constipation, frequent plugging of toilet, etc...also some manual dexterity issues so the auto open and close and washing would be great. The G 500 sounds like a good choice as it is comfort height and has all the Washlet features but looks better than the Washlet on a regular toilet. My concern is whether it is reliable as far as flushing goes especially for larger deposits. And what happens when it does clog? Can it be plunged easily? Does the auto flush just keep flushing? How does that work? Would the Ultramax plus a Washlet be a safer choice as far as reliable flushing? Noise is also somewhat of a concern. Is the G500 noisy? Thank you for any help on this important decision!

g500-instructions-04.jpg

Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks