Is this water & electric? What am I looking at?

Users who are viewing this thread

Marty T

Reaction score
This is outside a cabin I'm looking to buy. Supposed to have water at road and electric. Appreciate any help..

what-i-am.jpg

Dj2

In the Trades
Reaction score
It looks like a disconnect. Lift the front to open and see what's in it. Don't they have an electric meter around?
Then there's a PVC pipe. See where the main shut off or the water meter are.
I don't think utilities are free.
If you are looking to buy this cabin, address your questions to the seller.

Marty T

Reaction score
It looks like a disconnect. Lift the front to open and see what's in it. Don't they have an electric meter around?
Then there's a pvc pipe. See where the main shut off or the water meter are.
I don't think utilities are free.
If you are looking to buy this cabin, address your questions to the seller.

Thanks for your response. There is a pole on the opposite side of cabin with electric meter on it.

Jeff H Young

In the Trades
Reaction score
water and electric at street doesn't mean this . and when used in such context usually means its not connected . likely no sewer or septic so you have some checking to do if interested having such creature comfort . they could easily cost more than purchase price of property no telling with out your due diligence

Marty T

Reaction score
Thanks to all of you for responding, I'm paying for a thorough inspection to protect myself.

Jeff H Young

In the Trades
Reaction score
Good luck Marty ! any other questions go ahead ask just know some of it a little hard to answer at times need info to give answer.

Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks