Is this ready to pass inspection? California UPC

Users who are viewing this thread

CaliforniaPlumber

Reaction score
The odd 3" 45º wall pipe is for a wall hung toilet.
Would this pass inspection? (California).
Shower-> Vent is 5ft,
Toilet-> Vent is 5.5ft (shower wet vent)
Sink Rough in at 20"

IMG_0478.jpg
IMG_0479.jpg

Attachments

• IMG_0478.jpg
    IMG_0478.jpg
    136.4 KB · Views: 72

wwhitney

In the Trades
Reaction score
Let's see--the inlet by the two wyes is for the lavatory, which will have a 2" drain and 2" dry vent?

And on the shower, that 5' is from the shower trap outlet to the branch of the first wye, measured along the pipe? Also, no more than 2" of fall on that segment?

On the WC, I think you'd measure the run along the pipe starting at the entry at the face of the wall (that's not 100% clear, as the code says "top of the closet flange" which seems to only envision floor mount WCs). Is the distance from the wall entry to the barrel (straight path) of the 3" wye less than 6'?

If yes to all of the above, what I can see looks good to me plumbing wise. On the holes in the joists, they need to be at least 2" clear from the top or bottom, and no more than 1/3 of the joist depth in diameter. Looks like you must have 2x12s, judging from the 3" pipe?

Cheers, Wayne

Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks