Is there an adapter(/s) that will convert from "faucet aerator" thread to "hand held shower" thread

Users who are viewing this thread

Johnny-Canuck

Reaction score
I have an old rough brass laundry tub faucet and it's spout ends with a (male) "faucet aerator" thread. (I think in current similar faucets the spout normally ends in a 3/4" "garden hose thread" and there is a single adapter that will convert it to 1/2" Male I.P.S. thread).

I'm trying to figure out what I need, to be able to occasionally attach a hand held shower to this spout. I'm pretty sure that the "standard" shower thread is 1/2" Male I.P.S.

I'm assuming I should be able to do this with either 1 adapter or some combination of adapters, but I haven't had any luck so far because of the large number of different pipe size and thread adapters that are available.

Can anyone offer a suggestion on what I need to get?

Thanks. John

Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks