Is it true that Toto washlet only comes in white?

Users who are viewing this thread

CountryBumkin

Reaction score
I was thinking of buying a Toto Washlet with toilet MW454584CEFG or the MW454574CEFG.

Looking on the Toto website it appears the only color that combination comes in is white. I don't mind white, but then I would need to change the tub so it matches. My toilet, tub and dual sinks are bone color now. I do plan to change the sinks anyways, but replacing the tub is big job.

So did I miss something on the Toto site - or is White the only color if I want the Washlet too?

This would be on a Drake II (1.28) or Drake (1.28)

Koa

In the Trades
Reaction score
Odd, but it does look like the Connect+ models only come in white. Guess you could go with a s500e or s550e that are the new versions of the 300/350 series. They come in Sedona Beige and elongated. The plumbing and cord will come out the side rather than dropping through a hole in the toilet and being more concealed. Color vs a bit cleaner looking white.

Terry

The Plumbing Wizard
Staff member
Reaction score
Website
terrylove.com
cst446-03.jpg

The Cotton White S500e Contemporary Washlet on an Aquia IV Connect bowl.

There are no Washlets or bidet seats in Bone.
There may be a few in Linen, Sedona Beige or Biscuit.

Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks