Is it just me? Sometimes no result posts.

Users who are viewing this thread

ByteMe

Semi-Pure awesomeness!
Reaction score
It is really nice when people post the results from the advice they got from here (from anywhere actually).

FYI; the two softeners I have purchased the last 2 years (2cuft SST60 fleck 5600SXT and 2.5 cuft clack WS1.25ee) have/did/are working awesome.

Bannerman

Reaction score
It's probably most appropriate to provide the results within the original thread associated. That way, there is a point of reference to the original concern/question, and the advice that had been provided.

Brother Jack

Reaction score
as a recent internet "researcher" trying to solve my issue I know exactly what you are saying. Very frustrating reading through a couple of pages of posts thinking you might be reading about a solution and then it stops. I came across this over and over again. That's not to say I didn't pick up valuable information on the way.

I fully intend on concluding my recent thread once I finally decide on my setup, have it delivered, get it installed, have it up and running. I'm probably 2 weeks away from that.
If it all goes well, the thread should provide some valuable advice for others due to the quality of the responses to the thread that have brought up all kinds of questions with great answers.

Then again the subjects and problems discussed here can be quite complex, individualized, and circumstantial. It's also many times a crap shoot and other times the same problem can be solved different ways. You never know why people don't follow up to let you know how they made out but some people are givers and others are just takers,,, right? Either way this forum is a wonderful resource.

Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks