Is Brizo underrated?

Users who are viewing this thread

Pink Jazz

Reaction score
While Delta is highly regarded when it comes to the mainstream market, Delta's luxury line Brizo seems to be somewhat overlooked when it comes to the luxury faucet market. It seems like European brands tend to dominate in the luxury faucet market even within the United States, with Brizo flying under the radar.

Do you think Brizo is an underrated brand?

Sylvan

Still learning
Reaction score
I only install Delta Multi choice shower valves and Gerber Avalanche toilets as I hate call backs or law suits

Delta does guarantee their products even decades later

I never had to pay for any replacement parts for Delta and their customer service is the BEST

I will NOT install or service any Kohler plumbing products

Pink Jazz

Reaction score
I only install Delta Multi choice shower valves and Gerber Avalanche toilets as I hate call backs or law suits

Delta does guarantee their products even decades later

I never had to pay for any replacement parts for Delta and their customer service is the BEST

I will NOT install or service any Kohler plumbing products

I'm personally a Moen fan myself, although Delta products are good too. I just wonder why Brizo tends to fly under the radar when it comes to the luxury plumbing fixtures segment compared to the European brands. Delta has a three tiered system, with Peerless in the economy segment, Delta in the mainstream segment, and Brizo in the luxury segment.

Terry

The Plumbing Wizard
Staff member
Reaction score
Website
terrylove.com
When I've installed Brizo, the valve bodies have been standard Delta.
Kind of reminds me of Toyota and Lexus. Same engine parts, different trims.

Tuttles Revenge

In the Trades
Reaction score
If you compare the delta vs brizo rough in valves specs, they claim more GPM! But I swear they'r the same exact valve. Our main contractor specs a LOT of brizo on projects and I've never had any issues with them. I did get in trouble once for blurting out on a jobsite in a fancy mansion that the valve was just a delta valve!

Brizo R70100-WS Maximum Flow Rate 14.5 gpm @ 60
argh.. delta isn't listing their gpm on the same valve anymore. but I swear it was 10 gpm.

Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks