Is a cover for an a/c unit worthwhile in the winter?

Users who are viewing this thread

Dana

In the trades
Reaction score
IMO replies 16 and 17 are maybe preparing legend for future spam. Maybe practicing language. They are unlikely to reply.

Atcha!?! Aapka hindi kaise hai? Punjabi, shahid? "Derek Brian" desi naam hain? (Mere patni Bollywood fan hai- she picks up the dance moves, I hear the lyrics. " Phir milenge, chalte, chalte..." :) ) OK enough forum bandwidth wasted on language practice.

No educated Hindustani needs to "practice" English, since that's the language of instruction for all subjects ('ceptin' maybe advanced French or Mandarin) beginning in high school (and often earlier) in India. But if his real name is really anything like Derek Brian I suspect he's a native speaker of English who happens to be living in Chandigarh.

Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks