Installing indicator light to show pump working

Users who are viewing this thread

Raucina

Reaction score
You must have a heated milking barn? Or are you a landlord too?

Is that all one building? I do a lot of radiant slab systems.... what sort of fittings did you use?

R

Rancher

3,000 sq foot house, pipe on 1 foot centers, did I do the math wrong?

Connectors were brass compression with a sleeve for inside, and of course the system isn't under much pressure, open loop from 1,000 gallon tank.

Rancher

Raucina

Reaction score
Usually 1 or 1.5 feet of pipe per square foot works. The average 1700" house would have about 4 zones at 500' or 6 at 300'. I recall the polyb coming in 300' rolls, so count your zones and typically thats the measure, unless they put joints in the slab. With the brass fittings and no sun on the pipe and no chlorine, it should last the life of the house. I used insert fittings and crimp clamps.

The best water heater I have found is the mor-flo american Polaris at 94% efficient.

R

Rancher

Yes I did the math wrong, should have been 3,000 sq feet. They came in 500' rolls.

Rancher

Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks