Installing a mechanical bidet on a toilet with a Sloan flushometer

Users who are viewing this thread

sad_general

Reaction score
Hi all,

I am trying to install a non-electric mechanical Luxe bidet a toilet with a Sloan flushometer (I live in an apartment). However, I don’t seem to find any instructions on installing one with a flushometer on the internet. Essentially, I need to know where on the flushometer I can attach the supply hose of the bidet. Would be great if someone could help me out.

Thanks,
Sadiq

hj

Master Plumber
Reaction score
Website
www.terrylove.com
There is NOWHERE to attach the bidet to a flushometer. You would have to install a tee in the pipe TO the flushometer and connect the bidet to it with a shutoff valve. You might have better luck attaching it to the sink's cold water supply.

sad_general

Reaction score
There is NOWHERE to attach the bidet to a flushometer. You would have to install a tee in the pipe TO the flushometer and connect the bidet to it with a shutoff valve. You might have better luck attaching it to the sink's cold water supply.

Thank you! I will try this out.

Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks