Install Guidance

Users who are viewing this thread

Shubox56

Reaction score
Guys, I have been asking educational questions for weeks, a process that continues. So here's where I'm at:

I bought my 2 Cadet 3 toilets and 3 faucets for install, searched for a plumber who's familiar with Sani Seal (found a service that actually recommends), but now they are MIA. Zero responses and their website has been down. That said, I have no choice but to move on. This brings me to a couple questions:

1) Can I test the toilet install using Sani Seal without connecting the water supply? SLOWLY pour water into the toilet from a bucket looking for leaks? I purched shims and considering doing it myself.

Many thanks!

Terry

The Plumbing Wizard
Staff member
Reaction score
Website
terrylove.com
You're thinking way too much.

index.php

Set the sani-seal and drop the bowl down over it. You can even shim latter, unlike a wax install.

Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks