In well pressure tank

Users who are viewing this thread

ConfusedinHappy

Reaction score
I just read About the three phase motors and constant pressure drive problems. Here's my question. Do you have to install new 3 phase motor and constant pressure drive system to put a in well pressure system in place. My well guy estimate is showing three phase motor 600. Constant pressure drive 1500. In well tank 1500. Course labor ditching value box etc 750. I currently have water just a bad stand alone pressure tank that's burns control value switches and freezes in winter.I appreciate any helpful comments thank you

Valveman

Cary Austin
Staff member
Reaction score
Website
cyclestopvalves.com
I just read About the three phase motors and constant pressure drive problems. Here's my question. Do you have to install new 3 phase motor and constant pressure drive system to put a in well pressure system in place. My well guy estimate is showing three phase motor 600. Constant pressure drive 1500. In well tank 1500. Course labor ditching value box etc 750. I currently have water just a bad stand alone pressure tank that's burns control value switches and freezes in winter.I appreciate any helpful comments thank you

I have the patent on the In Well pressure tanks. They were designed to work with a Cycle Stop Valve attached to the inlet. The "constant pressure drive system" was designed to mimic the CSV and therefore can be used with an In Well tank. The "drive systems" are kind of like using a computer to turn on the lights in your house when all you need is a simple light switch, which is the CSV.

There are lots of problems with the In Well tank, which is why I do not sell one. We opted for the Pside-Kick kit instead, which has a small little tank and can be installed in the house so you don't have to worry about freezing.

Reach4

Reaction score
As another alternative, some people bury pressure tanks in sand out by the well.

Indoors makes it easier to inspect and replace.

Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks