I'm 99% sold on this air injection system for my sulfer removal...

Users who are viewing this thread

ditttohead

Water systems designer, R&D
Reaction score
All other systems will explode??? Admittedly, I have blown up two test units this year, one was on purpose. The other was due to a failed regulator but the test tank was really only supposed to be pressurized to 20 PSI max, it blew at 90 PSI. Most systems will easily handle 100+ per their rating, but they don't tend to explode until they get past 300+ PSI.

KL with AIO can reduce H2S but it is hit and miss. You could try it for a while, if it does not work adequately then you could simply add H2o2 injection ahead of the unit. Or you could do it at the beginning.

Testing h2S in the field is fairly easy and inexpensive, no sure why the guy said it could not be done. It is actually not doable off site since the H2S gas dissipates quickly.

You have some strange technicians over there. :)

Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks