Identify shower trim for replacement

Users who are viewing this thread

Srmorgan707

Reaction score
Hey guys!
First time poster and looking for a little help.
I’m trying to identify my shower trim and how to find a replacement without calling a plumber for a new valve . My house was built in the late 80’s . Can I replace the handle and back plate with out ripping part of the shower wall out and doing any pipe work ? Here is what I’m currently working with, any help would be really appreciated

Breplum

Licensed plumbing contractor
Reaction score
Hey guys!
First time poster and looking for a little help.
I’m trying to identify my shower trim and how to find a replacement without calling a plumber for a new valve . My house was built in the late 80’s . Can I replace the handle and back plate with out ripping part of the shower wall out and doing any pipe work ? Here is what I’m currently working with, any help would be really appreciated
try to post pics. nothing came through

Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks