Icera wall-hung toilet

Users who are viewing this thread

Claudia

Reaction score
We did a complete, to-the-studs, renovation of our house, completed about a year ago. We put in, not one, but 4 Icera wall-hung toilets. Big mistake. We are not strangers to wall-hungs; we had a Toto in our last renovation. Never had a problem. I went with the Icera because there were absolutely no pockets to catch dirt on the exterior, and I liked the design better.
This toilet keeps about 4" of water in the bottom. There is NO way to avoid skid marks. My husband, 6'1", does a complicated routine involving Rain-X periodically, WD-40 daily, and a layer of preventative toilet paper. My daughter, 5'4", does nothing. Different size people, different positioning, same result.
I post this to save others from purchasing this toilet, and in the wild hope that someone has a magic trick to keep more water in the bowl.

Gary Swart

In the Trades
Reaction score
Water level in any toilet is governed by the weir which is part of the trap and is not adjustable. Water spot size varies from toilet model regardless of the manufacturer.

Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks