I Thank You, And My Guests Thank You!

Users who are viewing this thread

Monica Essick

Reaction score
Terry;
After a crap-ton of researching the internet for the "perfect" toilet when remodeling my powder room last year, I stumbled upon your blog and read your review of the Toto Drake toilet. Your straight-forward advice, as well as the many comments by your members here convinced me straight away that the Drake was the right way to go.

Throughout the renovation process, friends and family chided me about how I was earning my degree in "crap-ology" doing so much research. After the reno was completed, we hosted a gathering over the Christmas holidays, and everyone absolutely RAVED over the new powder room and the toilet. I told them that with my new TOTO, no matter what happened in that powder room, it would stay in that powder room! :)

Our first Drake has worked out so well, that we replaced the toilet in the master bath with one as well. We swear by the Toto Drake, and I tell anyone I know who is renovating a bathroom that they should get one as well.

Thank you, so much for your blog, and all of your advice. I am so glad to have listened to you!

WJcandee

Wise One
Reaction score
As someone who followed Terry's advice and, over time, installed two Drakes and a Carlyle at home, I can relate! We love them! Glad everything worked out for you!! (I did a ton of research, too, and got the same kind of teasing for it. Now the same friends are installing Totos and thanking me for it. I'm sure the same will happen to you.)

I like the "What happens in Powder Room stays in Powder Room," line, as well.

Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks