I need help choosing new water softener

Users who are viewing this thread

Gary Slusser

That's all folks!
Reaction score
Website
www.qualitywaterassociates.com
I did check with them and they stated the settings are correct.
That's the same they tell everyone and proves they don't know what they are doing. The .pdf file is not a spec sheet, it's at best a definition or description.

I guess they didn't help you with the original sizing. I don't like people buying off my web site unless they have talked to me and I sized it for them. And that's why I only have 1 and 1.5 cuft sizes on my web site.

You can not get 60k with only 20 lbs of salt in a 2.0 cuft. Call me when you can be at the softener and I'll go over all the programming with you, and you can help me out by telling me why you didn't buy from me. ;)

Wolff2423

Reaction score
This is such an old post, however; I am hoping that some of you, with all of your knowledge on all of this could answer a question for me. Is Kinetico the same company as Aqua Systems?

Reach4

Reaction score
This is such an old post, however; I am hoping that some of you, with all of your knowledge on all of this could answer a question for me. Is Kinetico the same company as Aqua Systems?
To post a new thread, click Forums in the upper left, and select the appropriate forum. (water softeners)

Then click "Post New Thread" (blue button) on the right above the existing threads and below the search box.

Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks