I have a real problem. My toilet is a Crane Walsun and the tank is in the wall behind the toilet.

Users who are viewing this thread

Janana

Reaction score
start over. I have a real problem. My toilet is a Crane Walsun in a blue color that matches the tub and tile. The rubber gasket in the tank dried out and a plumber came and took the part that connects the toilet to the tank and he lost it. To replace this with a new in wall toilet
will cost me so much money and my husband recently died and my funding is limited. Does anyone know where I could buy the missing part that he took and also the gasket for the inside of the tank. Desperate

Blue_Bleeder

Reaction score
Website
barrywalter.com
start over. I have a real problem. My toilet is a Crane Walsun in a blue color that matches the tub and tile. The rubber gasket in the tank dried out and a plumber came and took the part that connects the toilet to the tank and he lost it. To replace this with a new in wall toilet
will cost me so much money and my husband recently died and my funding is limited. Does anyone know where I could buy the missing part that he took and also the gasket for the inside of the tank. Desperate

Janana,

We recently reproduced the Walsan Tank lever shaft for a customer. It is the part that goes from the handle to the lift rod that operates the flapper.

crane-walson-handle.jpg

Our company also manufactures the Cesco Brass fill valves for wall hung toilets. Feel free to contact us at helpdesk@barrywalter.com to see if we can help you.

Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks