I finally made up my mind

Users who are viewing this thread

Gdog

write diagnostic firmware for embedded industrial
Reaction score
Whoa dude! Some heavy duty venting going on there! :eek:

How many career politicians signed the Declaration of Independance and the Bill of Rights?
Not sure about the answer to question number 2?

How about this? Of the signers of DOI and BOR, who would you have voted for?

Don't start the revolution w/o me! :D

Livin4Real

Reaction score
I honestly don't want to vote for either this time around. The thing that scares me with McCain is will he be any different than Bush? I think those two have share alot of the same views and I don't think the world can handle another 4 years of that. I'm a die hard republican but Bush flat out F'd things up. I do have to disagree about Clinton being on the bad list. The country was in a helluva lot better shape back then. Hell I'd vote for slick willy over these two. He may have stained a dress but he was liked by most.:)

Baron

Reaction score
rarely does the VP take over the presidents job, it is normally not a consideration most people take when they decide who they will vote for.

McCain is getting up there in age -- what happens (god forbid) if he kicks the bucket after one day on the job?

Baron

Reaction score
McCain is getting up there in age -- what happens (god forbid) if he kicks the bucket after one day on the job?

Then the MIL* will be president...
What else did you think would happen!

Yea- I know -- just a rhetorical question.

Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks