I changed trip lever on toto and now powerful flush is gone

Users who are viewing this thread

Workindirt

Reaction score
I had to change the trip lever on my Ultramax toilet because the metal had broken off and I couldn't flush it. I went to one of the big box stores and bought a replacement that looks exactly like the toto trip lever...holes are in the same place.
Now my Toto Ultramax flushes like my old 'regular' toilet. It has no power anymore when flushed. What did I do wrong? How can I correct this? Much thanks, as I miss that powerful flush.

Workindirt

Reaction score
Thank you very much. I changed the position of the chain to the lever and it is much better. I think I may have to shorten the chain a bit more.

I also want to thank you for all your advice in the past. Because of you, I bought 2 Ultramax Toto toilets and love them. I wish you lived in the NY area!!!!

Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks