I can relate

Users who are viewing this thread

Andrea Love Forum MGR

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
Hey everyone, I’m Terrys daughter in law. My husband was Terrys right hand plumbing man for decades! You will see us on here getting into trouble….

I think a few times a year Terry Love gave me a talk about my hair, probably because my husband aka the plumber had to deal with it in the drain

-Andrea Love

Attachments

• 4A16FF84-BF96-4A4F-8FED-2D623B2BFDE7.jpeg
    4A16FF84-BF96-4A4F-8FED-2D623B2BFDE7.jpeg
    90.4 KB · Views: 96

Tuttles Revenge

In the Trades
Reaction score
I didn't do a lot of drain cleaning in my career, but for a couple years I did. One time I was cleaning a sink drain and noticed it was pretty clogged up and the husband who was bald was calling out the wife with long hair... the drain wasn't clogged with long hair though.. it was clogged with beard stubble and whatever shaving creme or gunk he was using. The look in her eyes when I confirmed it was his fault!!

Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks