I Am 99% Sure I know the Problem, But I Don't Want To Admit It.

Users who are viewing this thread

Daavewaard

Reaction score
I wanted to return to the forum and thank everyone again for your assistance. My occasional visits always result in very helpful information in a very timely manner. And the price is quite reasonable too. Having professionals share their wisdom here is quite a treat for us laymen.

I’ve attached a picture of a product I found interesting. There is, as I understand it, quite a fondness for stainless steel threaded couplings used on schedule 80+ drop pipe. When I purchased my schedule 80 pipe it came with PVC couplings described as being machined from schedule120 stock…and they look it. These rascals are quite beefy. I used them confidently…they threaded smoothly and tightly.

Since they were part of the pipe price I cannot quote coupling prices. It may be worthwhile to compare. Just an idea to consider.

Thanks again to all who contributed.
Boshart PVC Drop Pipe.jpg

Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks