Hydrogen peroxide drip system for aeration storage tank

Users who are viewing this thread

Jerry813

Reaction score
Hello,
I live in southwest florida with well water. My current water system consists of well pump>aeration system(not AIO)> bladder tank> softener(fleck 5810). I was looking at adding a hydrogen peroxide injection system but its fairly expensive as I have no iron issues and slight sulfur issues. My solution was to build a hydrogen peroxide drip system for my aerator in hopes that it would solve my sulfur issue. Has anybody done this? I know most use a chlorine tablet but I would like to avoid using chlorine. Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Valveman

Cary Austin
Staff member
Reaction score
Website
cyclestopvalves.com
This question might be better in the softener forum. But you might look up the Sulfur Eliminator. A well driller in Georgia makes them. I have heard they work very well, and they don't use any chemicals.

Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks