HTP Everlast Lifetime Water Heater

Users who are viewing this thread

Dylan

Reaction score
Looking for info on HTP Everlast water heaters. Do they also have expansion tanks? How is parts and technician availability? Want something the average plumber will know how to work on and can easily get parts for. Willing to spend 1.5 to 2x what a Bradford White would cost. Planning to have a new 40 gallon electric water heater installed. If it will last 20 plus years cost to own would lower than 2 water heaters and 2 installs.

Reach4

Reaction score
If it will last 20 plus years cost to own would lower than 2 water heaters and 2 installs.
Cost to own a heat pump type would be lower, if you are paying regular California electric rates, despite the fact that there is more to go wrong. That assumes you will occupy the place much of the time, and this is not for your occasional vacation place.

Company will have parts available to plumbers. I don't know if they restrict availability of parts to homeowners.

You will need a thermal expansion tank for any tank-type in most cases. The need will be the same for all tank-type WHs.

Fitter30

Reaction score

Master Plumber Mark

Sensitivity trainer and plumber of mens souls
Reaction score
indianapolis indiana - land of the free, home of
Website
www.weilhammerplumbing.com
Rheem makes a electric that should last a lifetime.

I would also go with a marathon 50 gallon lifetime heater

FYI.... the larger 75 , 85 and 100 gallon Marathon heaters have been dis-continued as of the first of this year....... I assume that the 50s are still available..

if you need a larger unit you better grab one up fast cause once they are gone
they are gone..

Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks