How to remove kitchen faucet with this type of undercounter mounting hardware??

Users who are viewing this thread

idreos

Reaction score
I want to replace a generic cheap kitchen faucet with one of good quality.

The faucet has no identifying manufacturers marking

In preparation I did some preliminary planning to see how the existing faucet was secured to the corian counter.

As It is a tight squeeze so I will temporarily have to remove my garbage disposal, but I was able to get some pics with my phone. The attached pics show the existing faucet was connected in a way I’ve never seen before.

I would appreciate it if someone who might have seen this fastening device could please advise how the faucet can be removed. Thanks for your help

Attachments

• 1.jpg
    1.jpg
    48.7 KB · Views: 170
  • 3.jpg
    3.jpg
    57.6 KB · Views: 186
  • 2.jpg
    2.jpg
    57.5 KB · Views: 180

WorthFlorida

Clinical Trail on a Cancer Drug Started 1/31/24. ☹
Solutions
Reaction score
Remove the two clips that holds the hose to the pipe to the faucet. That short length of ridge pipe has a hex nut next to the flange that you remove. Some faucets, when new, comes with a deep socket type tool for installation and removal of this nut.

Last edited:
Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks