How to have the proper leveling device?

Users who are viewing this thread

Stephan Luiz

Reaction score
Hi there. I have been using my bubble level for years and years. Even though I am satisfied with the results, I would like to know whether there are alternatives which I could use?

Joey Kai

Reaction score
Hello Stephen.

Well, another alternative can be the Bosch Quigo. Actually, I am making the use of this laser leveling device and it is 100% straight with no complications.
That is why I am recommending it to you.

Joey Kai

Reaction score
Well, as I am a graphic designer, I am familiar with this digital equipment and am using it regularly at my studio to set up product photos. With this laser device, I get exactly the 90-degrees angle to set up the product photos.

Joey Kai

Reaction score
Well, as I have mentioned earlier, I am familiar with this digital equipment and am using it regularly at my studio to set up product photos. With this laser device, I get exactly the 90-degrees angle to set up the product photos.

The swivel arm fitted with a 360-degree joint can be placed in any position you want. This device can also said as a self-leveling equipment because it is very easy to use due to the clear projection of the red laser vertical reference lines across the horizontal lines, thus creating a cross line.

Stephan Luiz

Reaction score
So, what else can you say about this bosch quigo...How far is it reliable? Can you provide me an example if possible? Because it sounds really interesting as a device.

Joey Kai

Reaction score
Ok, Stephan, just have a look at this Bosch Quigo photo below , a product photo which I have clicked by a sophisticated photo studio. This tool is very reliable as the laser which is projected from the device will immediately indicate the perfect horizontal and vertical lines, thus creating cross reference lines. Moreover, adjustments are not needed from your part to find the right angle.

quigo-bosch-packshot.jpg

hj

Master Plumber
Reaction score
Website
www.terrylove.com
What are you trying to level. For individual items, even a laser level may still use a bubble. There are digital levels also. For leveling over a distance, then a laser beam is more accurate than a level and a string. Depending on the application, I will use my bubble level, the laser level, my self leveling builder's level, or a transit. Each application has its own best tool.

Last edited:

hj

Master Plumber
Reaction score
Website
www.terrylove.com
Let's see now. Joey Kai is in "France, Ebene MU", and Stephen Luiz is in "France, Ebene MU". What are the possibilities that their desks are right next to each other, and could have this conversation WITHOUT using the Internet? Unless they are trying to create a demand for an item. Years ago, someone was calling the local pets shops looking for a "Peet Bool" puppy. There were none available, he kept calling ALL the local shops. A couple of days later, "someone" started calling the pet stores asking if they wanted "peet bool" puppies. What would really be weird, is if ONE of them has a split personality, and this is really a téte a téte between them.

Last edited:
Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks