How to connect a garden hose to a bathroom sink shutoff valve

Users who are viewing this thread

JM19

Reaction score
Hi all!

New to the forum and was hoping to get some advice on how to install a garden hose to a bathroom sink shut off valve. I have a terrace in my apartment and was hoping to install a valve that would allow me to connect a garden hose so I can better clean the terrace and to water plants. I would look to connect the garden hose directly to the sink, but the faucet is not a traditional one and a connection would be difficult. Any idea where to start? More than happy to provide measurements and dimensions as well.

Thank you all!
JM

wwhitney

In the Trades
Reaction score
Start with a picture of the shutoff valve you want to attach to, including the connections coming into and out of the valve, along with any info you have about the type of connections those are.

Cheers, Wayne

Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks