How to adjust vigorous water from the front rim hole?

Users who are viewing this thread

bbkk2017

Reaction score
Hey guys,

I just moved to this apartment, and I have been experiencing vigorous water from the front rim hole. For people who are not sure the meaning of the front rim hole, here is the picture to better explain it:
64166d1392151961t-toilet-rim-holes-not-working-capture.jpg

The front rim hole is where Y points at. Every time when I flush the toilet, the water from Y is so vigorous that water splashes up inside the bowl. I notice that it is because the water flow from Y is not that smooth. It is quite intense and splashy. I guess it is due to the design of the rim and the rim holes.

I've lowered the water level in the tank to reduce the intensity but still water splashes up. I wonder if there is any way to adjust the water flow so that it will be smooth and no water will splash up? Can I use a duct tape to change the way water comes out (such as putting duct tape on the front rim hole so that water will be out of other holes) so that the water flow will be smoother?

Any advice are welcome here.
Thank you very much!

Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks