How is this showerhead/arm for a guest shower?

Users who are viewing this thread

Pink Jazz

Reaction score
Hello there. We are thinking about remodeling our guest shower, and we are thinking about installing a rainshower for it.

I was looking at this showerhead:
Moen 6345BN Collection 8-Inch Fixed Rainshower Showerhead, Brushed Nickel - - Amazon.com

And this shower arm:
Moen S113BN Waterhill 14-Inch Replacement Extension Curved Shower Arm, Brushed Nickel - Shower Arms And Slide Bars - Amazon.com

Our current valve is a Delta MultiChoice 13/14 with Lahara valve trim in Brilliance Stainless. Most likely we will retain the existing valve and valve trim.

Does anyone have experience with this showerhead and arm?

Michael Young

In the Trades
Reaction score
Hello there. We are thinking about remodeling our guest shower, and we are thinking about installing a rainshower for it.

I was looking at this showerhead:
Moen 6345BN Collection 8-Inch Fixed Rainshower Showerhead, Brushed Nickel - - Amazon.com

And this shower arm:
Moen S113BN Waterhill 14-Inch Replacement Extension Curved Shower Arm, Brushed Nickel - Shower Arms And Slide Bars - Amazon.com

Our current valve is a Delta MultiChoice 13/14 with Lahara valve trim in Brilliance Stainless. Most likely we will retain the existing valve and valve trim.

Does anyone have experience with this showerhead and arm?

as long as you don't buy one of those cheap off-brand pieces of crap from some mfg. you've never heard of, you should be fine. Most plumbers are completely ok with Moen. Go for it. The only thing I don't like with a rain-head is the lack of a water-jet setting. But I'm a plumber. I can get really insanely dirty. Like most of the plumbers I know, we remove water savers and we want a good HOT shower with insane pressure.

The best shower I've ever had. the place had 3/4 hot and cold and a 3/4 showerhead. Some sort of German valve. If any of you guys know where I can source a 3/4" inlet (hot and cold) shower valve with a 3/4" shower arm and showerhead - please tell me where to find it.

Reach4

Reaction score
as long as you don't buy one of those cheap off-brand pieces of crap from some mfg. you've never heard of, you should be fine. Most plumbers are completely ok with Moen. Go for it. The only thing I don't like with a rain-head is the lack of a water-jet setting. But I'm a plumber. I can get really insanely dirty. Like most of the plumbers I know, we remove water savers and we want a good HOT shower with insane pressure.

The best shower I've ever had. the place had 3/4 hot and cold and a 3/4 showerhead. Some sort of german valve. If any of you guys know where I can source a 3/4" inlet (hot and cold) shower valve with a 3/4" shower arm and showerhead - please tell me where to find it.
https://www.kohler.co.in/product-detail/2971-ks?skuid=K-2971-KS-NA

Moen EXACTTEMP® 3/4” https://solutions.moen.com/Vertical_Spa:_3//4"_Exact_Temp

https://terrylove.com/forums/index....lve-recommendations-for-good-flow-rate.64412/

If a valve has shower and bath ports, plug the shower port and run the bath port to the shower. Or if there is a tub, run the shower port to the tub.

https://terrylove.com/forums/index....lve-recommendations-for-good-flow-rate.64412/

Jeff H Young

In the Trades
Reaction score
your talking about a 2.5 gal shower head which is nice and of your choice No need running 3/4 pipe and high flowing valves unless Im missing something its a fairly normal head

Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks