How do I get a Plumbing Radiator certified?

Users who are viewing this thread

Magneto

Reaction score
So a friend of mine is having some issues with a product he has just invested some money in. The radiators is imported from overseas and it seems to be certified for usage in Europe and China. What are the proper steps to take to not only certify the item in the U.S., But to also figure out which UPC codes it applies too? Any information would be great, thank you!

Reaction score
iapmo.org

Google is your friend.

From what I can read, the product needs to be submitted to testing. And they do it so much, the IAPMO actually has labs in China to meet the demands of people "like your friend".

Lesson of the day, good idea to get UPC certification before making "investments".

Magneto

Reaction score
Well using the IAPMO is most likely going to be our option. We are currently waiting for a response from them at the moment. I think the object here is to get certifications along with the UPC/UMC codes. Is the ASME something we should look into as well?

Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks