hot water variations

Users who are viewing this thread

nseros

Reaction score
I have several hot water problems. It runs steaming hot in the kitchen, but luke warm everywhere else. Showers are the worst, although some showers (we have three) are worse than others. The water in the kitchen sink changes from steaming hot to ice cold to luke warm in a matter of minutes. The hot water pressure varies considerably, as well. We have a geothermal heating system in our home. Could the geothermal be influencing our hot water?

Cass

Plumber
Reaction score
What brand are the faucets and how old are they?

Are they Moen....

nseros

Reaction score
We built our house 2 years ago...all new then. They are Moen. We put our water softener in about 6 months ago.

nseros

Reaction score
Everything worked until 1-2 weeks ago. It seemed to correspond with turning the geothermal over to heat, although I flipped it back to "off" for a couple of hours and the problem was still there.

Cass

Plumber
Reaction score
Then that is the problem and you need the company that installed it to come back and figure out what is wrong...

Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks