Hose bib - easy to use, good quality - suggestions needed

Users who are viewing this thread

Tazbom

Reaction score
I need to replace some leaky hose bibs. I live at in the Los Angeles area and have no freeze problems. I am looking for 3/4" good quality easy to use hose bibs that will last a long time. I purchased a 1/4 turn valve from Home Depot, but it has a very small lever that I am unsure of for the long term with regard to ease of use. Please forward suggestions. Any help is much appreciated.

Jadnashua

Retired Defense Industry Engineer xxx
Reaction score
Woodford makes some nice ones, but many of them are frost free. They have one nice one that would let you run hot water as well, so you could get any temp water you wanted...nice for say washing the dog, or even the car, if that's still allowed in CA! Moen also makes a decent one.

Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks