Hiding under cabinet lighting wires

Users who are viewing this thread

Higgledy

Reaction score
Hello, I am a do it yourself'r wanting to install under cabinet lighting without running romex in the walls. I am looking at this LED kit from Black & Decker. I know it is cheesy compared to what professionals use, but I am living in a rental. Anyway, I need ideas on running the wire between two cabinets that flank a kitchen sink. The sink is below a wall pass-thru into the dining room, and there is drywall bulkhead above the sink so I have no cabinet trim to hide the wire behind. Do you guys have any ideas? Thanks.

--Phil

This is the link to the lights I want to install:
https://www.blackanddecker.com/en-u...-cabinet-lighting-kit-warm-white-9/leduc9-5wk

WorthFlorida

Clinical Trail on a Cancer Drug Started 1/31/24. ☹
Solutions
Reaction score
These B&D lights use a driver or converter. 120v ac in/24volts output to the light fixtures. This is low voltage and the wires can be run anywhere.

I installed Armacost led tape lights from Home Depot. They’re very flexible, bright and can be cut to length. Low voltage wire can be used but each 8 or 12 ft tape light has about a four ft leader wire. It’s also explained in the post link listed above.

Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks